~WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL~
~M.E.C Book Industries Website~!!!
By: Mariah Carey
This Book Series Is only $7.99!
Books is what my business M.E.C Book Industries is going to be selling.
Books can be a want ( something we would like to have) or a need ( Something necessary for survival, like education.) You can read a book for entertainment, or you could even use it for learning!
My business will sell books of all kind from fiction to non - fiction, or fantasy to mysteries so their is no constraint on the alternatives!
I will sell my books at a low price so the demand from my consumers will be high.
All books hard cover, soft cover, books that came out a few years ago, or even brand new books will be at a low price of 3.99.
Or you can get books that children would enjoy!!!
I will have low prices so people with low income can enjoy buying books without having to worry about their budget.
Unlike other book stores their books are non - renewable an incentive of mine is that all books are renewable even if you bought it months ago you can return it!
Their is also always a wide variety of books of all kind.
As a producer , a maker of goods and services. I am hoping that my consumers will be satisfied with my business.
I started a business selling books because I am hoping to make a good profit and not a loss selling books.
You can even get this Nancy Drew series for only 37.12!!!
Also because I want to learn more about economics, the study of how we produce and distribute our wealth. Another good thing about M.E.C book industries is that my supply of books will never be scarce.
cost of production isn't a lot so I don't have to worry about my budget as much.
Their will always be a prototype, a kind of preview before I get a new book, so that my consumers will always know what I will be selling.
You can get great mysteries like Stephan King's series for a special deal, buy 2 get 1 free!!!
Their will always be special deals as well. Like buy three books and get one free, so you'll never have to worry about
opportunity cost! Which means that you don't have to worry about not getting one thing you want because of another.
And if you don't have any currency on you, you can use a credit card or check! You can even order the books online, with no shipping fee, and it gets delivered at the most two days!
ENJOY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment